Harvest Share Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is the time of year to share the bounty with friends and family. Get a piece of the last goodies coming from the garden to make into magical Thanksgiving dinner.
This is a large amount of vegetables, however vegetables will last in your fridge for 2 weeks, and some up to 2 months. It is a $65 dollar value for only $55!
Pick up on Farm FRIDAY between 5 and 7pm or SATURDAY by appointment.
Order before September 24th to reserve yours!
- Mixed Baby Greens (one small bag)
- Kale or Chard
- Carrots x 2 bunches
- Baby Beets
- Baby Purple/Pink Potatoes
- Herbs (sage, thyme, parsley and/or rosemary)
- Winter Squash (a few squashes- acorn, delicata or butternut – great for soups or roasting)
- Pumpkin (Sweet and great for roasting or soups)
- Fresh Garlic
- Yellow Onions
- Your choice of organic sauerkraut
If this week’s basket isn’t perfect for you, please connect with us to see where you can pick your favourite vegetables and fermented foods.
**Please Note Image is an EXAMPLE of a weekly basket and may not be what is provided this week (see list above for actual contents). Contents may change slightly due to weather, but we will always provide excellent substitutes.